Leveraging the Vista Information System in tandem with the Trima Accel® Automated Blood Collection System provides a comprehensive solution for any blood center.
This state-of-the-art system automates donor eligibility processes and optimizes donations based on each blood center's objectives. With centralized control of Trima Accel devices and visibility into each collection on a real-time basis, the Vista system increases the ability to collect the right products, at the right time, from the right donor.
The Vista system provides:
- Optimized component combinations
- Rapidly and reliably address collection needs
- Centrally change Trima Accel system priorities
- Systematically determine procedures based on eligibility rules, blood type and gender
- Automated blood loss tracking
- Oversight of staff selections
- Enforcement capabilities, ensuring necessary steps are performed
- Electronic procedure records
- Minimized paperwork and manual entries
- Centralized database with one repository for all apheresis donation records
- Real-time procedure visibility from any location
- Medical review module
- Productivity reports
- Comprehensive operational and technical implementation methodology
The Vista system is FDA cleared and has 21CFR Part 11 functionality.
CONTACT SALES TODAY VIEW HOW IT WORKS