The Elutra Cell Separation System provides a standardized and consistent method for separating cell populations into high-purity, high-yield cell products.
This reliable device was the first functionally closed system to combine the convenience and efficiency of elutriation for monocyte enrichment — without preprocessing or the addition of antibodies. With a wide variety of options in cell enrichment, depletion and washing — all within a functionally closed system — laboratories choose our automated system for a range of cell separation applications.
Enrich monocytes with confidence and predictability:
- Reduce risk of contamination with closed, ready-to-use, disposable tubing set
- Complete monocyte enrichment direct from leukapheresis products
- Use counter-flow elutriation for enhanced separation of cell populations
- Customize the enrichment process with a semi-automated system
- Reduce risk of operator error with user-friendly interface that guides the operator through system set-up and prompts when to initiate the next fraction collection
Generate consistently high yields of functional cells:
- High purity and recovery of cell populations without gradient solutions or preprocessing with antibodies
- Consistent processing of cell products in a single run with a unique conical separation chamber
- Nine flexible multi-step separation profiles for cell processing efficiency and scalability
CONTACT SALES TODAY VIEW HOW IT WORKS
Note to U.S. and Canadian customers: Terumo BCT considers the Elutra Cell Separation System for laboratory use and not subject to pre-market clearance by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or licensure by Health Canada. Cells processed on this system, which are intended for direct transfusion or are used in the production of a therapeutic product(s) or vaccine(s) for clinical use, may require advance regulatory clearance or approval, which is the sole responsibility of the user.